If you’re a fan of The Beatles, you should subscribe to Beatlefan!
Because only with Beatlefan do you get:
• Six issues a year! We’ve been regularly published for more than 40 years now, so you know you can count on Beatlefan!
• Exclusive interviews with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr as well as family, friends and associates, including members of Wings and the McCartney band, Yoko Ono, May Pang, Peter Brown, Derek Taylor, Neil Aspinall, Victor Spinetti, Cynthia Lennon, Mike McCartney, Walter Shenson, Badfinger, George Martin, Astrid Kirchherr, Klaus Voormann, Alan Parsons, Tom Scott, Tony Bramwell, Jurgen Vollmer, Jim Keltner, Pete Shotton, Allan Williams, Francie Schwartz, Phil Ramone and many more.
• Comprehensive coverage of tours by Paul and Ringo; retrospectives on such subjects as Apple Records, the making of The Beatles’ albums, and key moments in Beatles history; fun features such as The Beatles’ X-Files, the Beatles-Monkees connection and 101 Reasons to be a Beatlefan; plus, fascinating time-capsules on what it was like to grow up with The Beatles!
• Exclusive extras, such as our behind-the-scenes advance reports on upcoming releases; previously unpublished artwork; on-the-scene event reports; and excerpts from new Beatles books.
• Articles written for Beatlefan by the top experts in the field; authoritative record, book and video reviews; helpful collecting tips; fan scene updates; and advertisements from around the world.
• The most comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date Beatlenews Roundup available anywhere, compiled by our editors from reports sent in by our extensive network of correspondents across the universe!
• Beatlefan brings you more Beatles reading than you’ll get from any other publication!
A year’s subscription in the U.S. costs $36 for six issues or $41 if sent First Class Mail in an envelope. Canadian subscriptions cost $47. Mexican subscriptions cost $54 per year. International subscriptions to all other countries around the globe are $60 (sent Air Mail) ONLY U.S. FUNDS. (U.S. funds are drawn on a U.S. bank or international postal money order.)
A sample issue in the U.S. costs $9; sample issues sent to other countries are $13. Note: U.S. funds only.
You can add Beatlefan PLUS! access to special password-protected content on this website for an additional $8 when you subscribe to Beatlefan. This includes access to our online archive of some of the best articles from the magazine’s 40 years of publication, and special online-only articles.
You also can get Beatlefan/EXTRA! print newsletters and frequent Beatlefan Bulletin email news updates for an additional $39 in the U.S., $43 in Canada and Mexico and $45 outside the U.S. An EXTRA! subscription also includes access to our password-protected online articles.
Want to subscribe? Click here to download a form you can print out, fill in your information and mail it to P.O. Box 33515, Decatur GA 30033. (You also can phone credit card orders to 404-713-6432.)
(Many back issues are available. Write for rates and availability or check any current issue of Beatlefan for details.)